Grundfos end-suction pumps are used in water supply, industrial pressure boosting, industrial liquid transfer, HVAC (heating, ventilation and air-conditioning), and irrigation.
Grundfos end-suction pumps are multi-purpose pumps suitable for a variety of different applications requiring reliable and cost-efficient supply. End-suction pumps are used in five main areas of application: water supply, industrial pressure boosting, industrial liquid transfer, HVAC and irrigation.
The Grundfos NB/NBG pumps are all non-self-priming, single-stage, centrifugal volute pumps with axial suction port, radial discharge port and horizontal shaft. The NB/NBG range consists of close-coupled pumps with their main dimensions in accordance with either EN733 or ISO2858.
Grundfos offers a virtually limitless range of close coupled (NB) end-suction pumps. Their sturdiness and reliability make them ideal for use in demanding environments such as the following:
- District heating plants
- Heating systems for blocks of flats
- Air-conditioning systems
- Cooling systems
- Wash down systems
- Other industrial systems.
Features and benefits
- Optimised hydraulics in housing and impeller = unimpeded liquid flow
- O-ring seal between pump housing and cover = no risk of leakage
- Housing, impeller and wear ring in different materials = improved corrosion resistance, no sticking elements
- Pump is CED coated to increase corrosion resistance
- Available with IE1, IE2 and IE3 motors
- Available in a number of shaft seal and material variants
- PN 10,16 and 25 bar
- For temperatures up to 140 °C.
- Optimised hydraulics in housing and impeller
- O-ring seal between pump housing and cover
- Housing, impeller and wear ring in different materials
Dubai buildings unlock up to 80% energy savings with simple pump swaps
Dubai building owners are replacing oversized pumps in HVAC-systems for immediate energy savings of up to 80% - in...
Comprehensive auditing service identifying potential for energy savings in any pumping system.
Investigation of installed base energy consumption for an overview of the Life Cycle Cost.
Complete Workshop repair services for all pump repair needs including delivery options.
Select country to contact your local sales company
Select country to contact your local service center