The Grundfos HS horizontal split case pump is a single-stage, non-self-priming, between bearing, centrifugal volute pump. The axially split design allows easy removal of the top casing and access to the pump components (bearings, wear rings, impeller, and shaft seal) without disturbing the motor or pipework.
The independent bearing housing allows for ease of maintenance without removing the top casing. The double volute design reduces the radial load on the shaft, extending component life, minimising vibration and providing quiet operation.
The HS pump also offers high pump efficiencies throughout the range. High energy efficiency along with long pump life and easy maintenance add up to low life-cycle costs.
The HS pump is available in three configurations – pump with motor and baseframe, pump with baseframe, and bare shaft pump only.
The HS pump is ideal for custom applications and is available in a wide range of variants. The high efficiency and low life cycle costs make the HS ideal for any commercial building, water utility or industrial project.
Grundfos HS horizontal split case pumps are typically used in these applications:
- Air-conditioning/heating systems
- Public water supply
- District cooling/heating plants
- Cooling systems
- Public waterworks
- Process cooling
Features and benefits
- Easy to service: split case design
- Double suction minimises axial load,which extends the life of the wear rings, shaft seals and bearings
- Double volute reduces radial forces and minimises noise and vibration
- Independent bearing housing design allows access to the pump components without removing the top half of the casing
- High energy efficiency
- Low life-cycle costs
- Many product variants available.
- Split case design for ease of maintenance
- High efficiency
- Low life-cycle cost
Comprehensive auditing service identifying potential for energy savings in any pumping system.
Investigation of installed base energy consumption for an overview of the Life Cycle Cost.
Complete Workshop repair services for all pump repair needs including delivery options.
Select country to contact your local sales company
Select country to contact your local service center